THÉRAPIE CPAP OUTAOUAIS
WHO ARE WE?
Thérapie CPAP Outaouais (TCO) was founded in July 2004 by Roch Lalonde, a respiratory therapist, in order to serve the growing number of people who suffer from sleep-disordered breathing, including obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and upper airway resistance syndrome. His commitment is to the diagnosis and management of clients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea.
The ultimate goal of TCO’s mission is:
- To actively contribute to the well-being of the population suffering from a sleep-disordered breathing by offering quality care, treatment, services and products;
- To promote the health and well-being of clients referred to us in the field of sleep apnea;
- To provide each member of the team with a focus on continuing education and personal and professional development;
- Establish professional relationships at all levels – staff, physicians, partners – in a respectful and sustainable manner;
- To foster a safe and healthy environment for all.
In its vision, TCO applies to:
- Be attentive to its clients;
- Provide a common framework that allows the team to coordinate and integrate their activities;
- Motivate and stimulate everyone to maintain a high level of quality;
- Create a brand image in collaboration with its staff and partners;
- Support the development of knowledge and practices where needs are increasingly numerous and standards increasingly complex by remaining at the cutting edge of technology.
Security serves as an essential tool in the management of possible or potential risks.
Accountability serves as a mechanism to recognize the duties and obligations of stakeholders in the performance of tasks while promoting active participation on their part.
Since 2015, Thérapie CPAP Outaouais has partnered with Cliniques Somnos under the direction of a pulmonologist and sleep specialist for the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea. Once the sleep apnea screening test has been performed, the interpretation of cardiorespiratory sleep polygraphy is sent to the referring physician and, if applicable, to the family physician and/or specialist physician. Depending on the findings of the study, consultation with a pulmonologist may be recommended. Your doctor or a sleep doctor will decide what treatment to prescribe, as appropriate.
A member in good standing of the Professional Order of Respiratory Therapists of Quebec, Roch Lalonde has worked for several years in a hospital environment, working in the treatment of respiratory sleep disorders since 1991. With this experience, he opened his private practice in 2004 under the name of Thérapie CPAP Outaouais, which serves the urban and rural regions of the Outaouais. Constantly on the lookout for new technological advances in the field, he regularly participates in training and development sessions of the Professional Order of Respiratory Therapists of Quebec, in training sessions of the Canadian Sleep Society, as well as in training offered by manufacturers of CPAP devices, masks, as well as accessories to offer all of its customers the best treatment for OSA.
A volunteer with organizations supporting street people, Roch has the well-being and health of every human being at heart. Through his listening skills, his openness and his interpersonal skills, he focuses his attention on the obvious needs of a clientele in order to respond as quickly as possible with a warm welcome and unparalleled quality service.
A graduate in secretarial work since 1975, Lisette Contois has now been part of the TCO team since May 2017. Over the years, Lisette has worked for various federal departments, organizations and companies. Her roles as a secretary, customer service agent, project manager and administrative assistant, among others, allowed her to develop different fields of expertise.
Today, Lisette brings her experience and professional qualities to the service of TCO as an administrative assistant, an area she particularly enjoys. It is undoubtedly her cordiality, her ease of adaptation, her thoroughness and her analytical skills that make her a resource of choice for TCO.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOU.
Thérapie CPAP Outaouais has a full range of high-end devices available on the market, their accessories, as well as a variety of breathing masks for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. We place great importance on the treatment of sleep apnea and provide a high level of service to better help you return to restful sleep with minimal inconvenience.
IS THERE A DOCTOR ON SITE?
At the request of your family doctor, your referring doctor or even a specialist, Thérapie CPAP Outaouais will offer you the possibility of meeting our pulmonologist and sleep specialist at no cost with your valid health card (RAMQ).